Buildskill Global Multiservices Nigeria Limited is seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Develop, hone and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing
- Evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend
- Delegate tasks and supervise the work of purchasing and procurement agents across all departments
- Manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Institute policies and procedures for collecting and reporting key metrics that will reduce our overall expenses while increasing productivity
- Perform cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks
- Coordinate deliveries
- Create policies and procedures for risk management and mitigation
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
Job Title: IT Consultant
- Create meal plans for clients who want to lose weight, add muscle or achieve other nutrition-related goals.
- Consult with clients on healthy nutrition and dietary choices.
- Author written meal plans for dissemination to members.
- Manage the consultation calendar for both yourself and our personal trainers.
- Publish one blog post monthly on nutritional habits and practices for our website.
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of the way nutrition and exercise complement one another during the pursuit of athletic goals
- Familiarity with Nutritionist Pro software
- In-depth knowledge of nutritional models
- Understanding of diabetic nutrition a plus
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to partner gyms when needed
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.