Dewnorthresources is a company that is into the sales and supplies of mobile gadgets such as laptops, phones, chargers, notebooks, iPads, iphones and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an HR assistant to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database
- Proven experience as an HR assistant, staff assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or any other field
- Must be a resident of Lagos
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019.
Job Title: Website Designer
- We are looking for talented Web Designers to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design
- They should also have superior user interface design skills.
- The successful candidates will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- B.S/M.S in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with detailed Application to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!