A reputable School located within Ikeja axis, Lagos State is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Candidates must hold either OND/or HND in Secretarial Studies obtained from a recognized institution.
- 5 years cognate experience and adequate knowledge of MS Word and Excel with a high degree of accuracy will be appropriate for the post.
- Candidates must possess pleasant personality, excellent communication skills and be an efficient team player.
Job Title: Guidance Counsellor
- Candidates (preferably female) must hold B.ED (Guidance & Counseling) obtained from a recognized institution with 5 years cognate experience of working with children and/or school environment.
- Applicants must possess pleasant personality, excellent communication skills and be an efficient team player.
- She should be able to teach one or two subjects in the Secondary School.
Job Title: High School Teacher
Candidate should be able to teach any of the following subjects:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Studies/Financial Accounting
- Home Economics/Catering Craft
- lgbo Language
- Mathematics/Further Mathematics
- Physical & Health Education
- Applicants must possess first Degree in Education with 5 years teaching experience.
- First degree in other fields with PGDE may be considered.
Job Title: Primary & Nursery Teacher
- Candidates applying as Primary Teachers must have a clear understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies across the full primary classes and strong commitment to school improvement.
- Applicants must possess NCE and first Degree in Education.
- Teaching experience in an established and reputable Institution for a minimum of 5 years will be considered adequate for this position.
- First degree in other fields with a PGDE shall be considered as well.
- Nursery Teachers must possess either NCE and/or Certificate/Diploma in Montessori Education with at least 3 years’ experience in handling of Nursery classes.
- Nursery Teachers must possess excellent interpersonal skills in relation to children, parents and staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten Application with updated CV (including day time contact number) to:
G.P.O Box 5884, Marina,
Application Deadline 28th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!