Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Logistics Support Officer
- Support the Management, Sales, Quality and Logistics Team by helping to keep operations running smoothly and efficiently.
- Support responsibilities range from picking up deliveries and organizing dispatch as well as sending notifications.
- Keeping accurate records of all deliveries in our database.
- Keeping inventory records of all stationeries, parcel bags, data and sweets for refill purposes.
- Protect all companies devices, including charges, phones and camera.
- Give daily operations feedback details to management.
- Participate and organize successful pop up shops for the sales of stock.
- Do any other tasks as assigned.
Job Title: Logistics Support
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Pack items for delivery
- Ensure organization of warehouse
- Keeps track of items
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Reside along Lekki-Ajah Axis
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maximum of 2 years of logistics experience
- N30,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!