Tenovva Limited is a company that primarily trades in quality and affordable human hair. It also trades in hair care products and services for both male and female. We brand ourselves a company in utmost dedication to the service of men and women by helping them meet unique hair and beauty needs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Slot: 2 Openings
- Associate should be able to clearly and effectively communicate with customers.
- Ensure customers know you are there and ready to help with purchases.
- Attending to customers’ needs, requests, issues and inquiries.
- Basic mathematics and financial knowledge.
- Experience with POS system.
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Knowledge of operational procedures to aid customer experience.
- Knowledge of products and services to advice customers.
- Restocking and tidying up of office space.
- Introducing promotions, rewards, opportunities and other information to customers
- Work experience as a sales associate.
- Maintaining a friendly and positive attitude towards customers’ satisfaction.
- Basic PC knowledge and Microsoft Office.
- Skills Required: communication, organisational, problem solving and basic math skills.
- Basic academic qualification: SSCE or higher.
Job Title: Cashier
- Use of POS terminal and associated software.
- Charged with the responsibility of welcoming customers.
- Knowledge of operational processes and charged with promoting rewards programme and promotions.
- Attending to customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Handling return and exchanges of products.
- Knowledge of products and services.
- Ability to resolve customer problem or issues.
- Clearly and effective communicate with customers.
- Excellent customer service and effective telephone skill.
- Work experience as a retail cashier.
- Basic knowledge on how to use a PC.
- Skills Required: communication, problem solving and basic numerical skills.
- Basic academic qualification: SSCE
Job Title: Hair Technician
- Ability to turn hair bundles to wigs with high level of precision.
- Ability to colour hair bundles as directed/requested.
- Consistently be able to come up with innovative and desirable wig styles at intervals.
- Ability to take initiative when creating and developing customers’ orders to exceed customers’ expectation.
- Ability to carry out high quality finish on hair colouring and wigging.
- Maintain inventory of hair care products.
- Recommend hair care products to aid better service delivery.
- Organize styles according to age, face and event
- Extensive knowledge on human hair and quality type.
- Knowledge and experience with hair colouring.
- Knowledge and experience with hair wigging, design and finishing.
- Knowledge on hair colouring and how it combines with skin colour.
- Necessary qualification for the job.
- Proof of job experience.
- Skills required: creative, imaginative and organisational skills.
Job Title: Store Manager
- Managing day to day operations and staff.
- Organizing and budgeting for operational needs and store requirements.
- Enforcing and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Develop business strategies to expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Ability to achieve financial and business objective.
- Ability to create scheduling for employees for operational activities and tasks.
- Employee should be able to study and have a good understanding of sales, promotions, trends, retail markets and merchandising.
- Compliance with legal requirement and other operational requirement.
- Provision of customer assistance.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Maintain and managing inventory by implementing purchasing plans.
- Ensure efficient delivery system is efficient and effective.
- Work experience as a Retail Manager
- Academic qualification: SSCE, OND or HND
- Skills required: leadership, problem solving, effective communication, organizational, strategic planning and customer service relation skills.
- Excellent people skills
- Proficiency in the use of Computer, Microsoft Office, Internet such as emails and social media.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Position” as the title of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.