Skyborne Limited – Our client, an exceptional Service Provider seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support
- Such member must have vast knowledge of the operations and be able to support new and existing users with any and every enquiry or challenge including the onboarding process for new users.
- They seek to recruit the best Customer support team ever for their unique and indispensable operations here in Lagos, Nigeria.
- For our client every interaction must be the bestinclass experience for our partners. Therefore; we are looking for Individuals that will represent our client in the best ways with demonstrable people skills, strong communication, problem solving skills, Customer centeredness and excellent capacity to handle multiple tasks online and in person.
- A team member is expected to be zealous about our business and to also stimulate such zeal in others through everyday interactions.
- Be uptodate on all programs, initiatives, rewards, policies and procedures in the company.
- Interact with customers via various platforms phone, email, chat, mobile chat, and on the platform.
- Deploy cuttingedge methods to navigate accounts, research and review processes, and provide effective solutions.
- Update our Tech. support with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Provide bestinclass customer service every time.
- Assist new users to our platform get onboard seamlessly such that they feel like an expert from day one.
- Support both new and existing users experiencing any form of challenge on the platform or with the service.
- Stimulate people to become huge “fans” of our business.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams in a fast paced environment.
- Capacity to solve multiple problems within a short time.
- Excellent ability to use and navigate through Microsoft office tools and other necessary applications.
- Patience with more challenging situations.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Must be a graduate from a recognised institution and must have completed NYSC.
- At least 2 years experience in customer service related role that involves both online and in person interactions with clients.
- Be Tech Savvy. Have the ability to quickly adapt to new technology.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact and connect with different personalities
- Eagerness for knowledge, use and sharing of information about our product, services and new developments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Careers@skyborne.com.ng using “Contact Support Role” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th July, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.