Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drill Team Quality Representative III
Category: Drilling and Rig
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Assist the Drill Team’s drilling and completion operations by developing and stewarding the Drill Team Quality Plan, including quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) functions, throughout planning and execution of well construction activities.
- Includes oversight of quality for equipment and services provided by Drilling Service Companies and Rig Contractors.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3 will:
- Be an expert in the field and discipline
- Responsible for data integrity of the quality event database
- Provides training and mentoring to quality team members and drill team engineers
- Knowledge of T.H. Hill DS-1 drill string inspections.
- Completion of ISO 9001 Lead Course.
- Experience and knowledge of oilfield Drilling and Completions Engineering or Operations.
- Experience with Rig Equipment and related operations.
- Good self-motivation and ability to influence others without authority (Drill Team, Quality Team, and Service Providers).
- Very good organizational skills (programs, priorities, sharing/balancing the load).
- Good business writing and computer software literate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology from a recognized institution with at least 20 years of experience in a quality-related field with 10 years of experience in oilfield related work.
- Thorough knowledge of sound quality assurance practices. Abreast of best practices and latest technology in meeting minimum industry standards and specifications (such as API Standards, API Spec Q1, API Spec Q2, ISO 9001, American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT), National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE), etc.) for manufacturing, inspecting, transporting, installing, maintaining and storing oilfield equipment.
- Knowledge of ASNT inspection practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th May, 2019.