eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required
- We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Job Title: Python Web Developer
- We are looking for a Python Web Developer with experience using Django (preferred) and Flask frameworks.
- The Python Developer will design and ship elegant python codes with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, and robust application programming interfaces (APIs) to be consumed by the client-side. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Qualification: We require a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related subject.
- Experience: Candidates should have a minimum of six (6) months experience.
- Skills: Django (preferred), Pyramid or Flask frameworks.
Job Title: AI UX Designer
- We would like an inventive and innovative mind to join our team to advise and support the addition of smart artificial intelligence-based user interactions to improve user experience and increase product value.
- S/he would interact with users and the team to develop key intelligent features.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience: At least one year experience is required.
- Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator.
- UX Writing & documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, mockups and storyboards and strong ability in planning and conducting user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply
Application Deadline 28th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!