ITEX Integrated Services Limited, a leading Financial Technology company with our Head Office in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Officer
- We are recruiting for the position of a field Sales Officer and specifically for the following locations: Ikeja, Abule-Egba, Shomolu and Oshodi. (Lagos)
- The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report and provide feedback to management
- Pipeline management
- Generating revenue and acquiring customers
- Customer evaluation and procurement
- Account management
- Sales process management
- ROI analysis on why to buy and why to buy now
- Accurate forecasting
- Qualifying prospects
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Devise creative, “out-of-the-box” ideas and implement them
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
- Giving feedback to management
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box’ sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Meet personal and team sales targets
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized work ethic
- Proven track record in sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and re-prioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND or Diploma in any course
- Previous experience mandatory
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with the position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 6th May 2019.