AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Senior Functional Analyst
- Facilitate change and configuration management
- Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
- Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
- Deliver functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials)
- Take part in the support service in the post-go-live phase.
- Be an authority in the area of specialization
- Analyze the existing systems and highlight areas of improvement
- Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements
- Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
- Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
Necessary experience and knowledge:
- Analytical and investigation skills
- Ability to understand the bigger picture
- Working knowledge of data and process modeling
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Good command over spoken and written communication
- Organizational and presentation skills
- Interpersonal and managerial skills
- Self-starter, self-managed, and able to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Collaborative, consultative and customer-oriented approach.
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least four hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in functional Analysis and/or Business Process Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Experience with Core banking applications (T24, Flexcube, Mambu, MBS)
- Experience with Microsoft Navision dynamics
- Knowledge of back-end programming languages (.Net, PHP)
- Thorough knowledge of the area of specialization
Desired experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of SQL, SSIS and SSRS
- Knowledge of service oriented architecture
- Any certificate in the field of programming languages or databases or analysis is a plus.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com Please ensure that you indicate the Position as the subject of the mail. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.