Alpha Pharmacy is reputable for being the supplier of rare ethical products – orphan drugs, critical care products and devices in Nigeria for over 33 years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Develops hospital staff’s pharmacological knowledge by participating in clinical programs; training pharmacy staff, students, interns, externs, residents, and health care professionals.
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!