Willet Homes and Properties Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget.
- Defending budget recommendations against management.
- Developing a final budgetary agreement with management.
- Monitoring spending to ensure it remains within budget.
- Estimating and forecasting future financial need.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Approving or rejecting funding requests.
- Determining whether budget proposals are in compliance with regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their credentials to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!