SDIL – Our client, a major player in Oil and Gas Industry is currently looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: HR Generalist
- We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills.Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Prepares monthly performance reports and other related reports on milestones of HR initiatives implemented.
- Coordinates and assists manager with employee reviews and performance appraisals. Coordinates and participates in completion of termination and exit interviews
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Talent management and recruitment of talents from time to time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budget, monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration/ Arts degree or its related field
- 10 years’ experience as an HR MANAGER
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Proper knowledge of HR best practices and current regulations
- Detail oriented and sound judgment skill
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Certified SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP/PHR/SPHR/GPHR/HRMP/HRBP/ ACIPM anyone is preferred.
- In depth understanding of performance management and recruitment
- Exhibit expertise in human resources, organisational behaviour, management and leadership
- Age range :-32-45 years old
Very very attractive based on and qualification and wealth of experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 10th May, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!