Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, an FMCG company is searching for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
- We are searching for a Key Accounts Executive to ensure continued profitability and volume growth of the products as a result of an effective, well-coordinated Brand Management activities.
- Provide leadership to the Area as a frontline Manager
- Take full responsibility for Sales, Stock Control and achieving distribution targets within assigned budgets (ROI)
- Prepare a sales plan and targets (daily, weekly and monthly) by route and by brand Distribution:
- Sell in Product
- Coverage of defined key account universe
- Frequency of coverage
- Mode of coverage
- Daily coverage targets and daily sales effectiveness targets
- Product delivery: Prompt or Delayed (based on sales)
- Delivery metrics
- Responsible for managing the stock level by brand, by outlet according to the minimum and maximum agreed levels, at all times, in order to minimize OOS
- Coordinate stock dispatches as per requirements in the assigned outlet
- Prepare the monthly brand wise targets by customer with KAM and monitor performance vs plan.
- Maintain an updated list of customers details.
- Ensure that price list issued by the Company is strictly followed in the market for all products.
- Competitive brand tracking with respect to Key Account prices on a monthly basis
- Price communication – clearly and boldly done
- Ensure credit customers pay up their debts with nil case of over aged debt.
- Work with the credit controller to ensure credit limit are in line with customer performance.
MIS & Reporting on Performance:
- Target vs. Achievement
- Continuous engagement with KAM on Sales, Marketing activities in the Area and provide feedback to the Business head.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of the MIS report.
- Monthly Competitive activity reporting with respect to gondolas, sampling & new launches.
- Regular interaction with outlet managers to confirm any process gaps and to take necessary action to plug the gaps.
- He or she must hold a B.Sc. Business Administration, marketing or related field
- Experience in modern trade (i.e. Shoprite, Addide, Spar, etc.) is important
- Strong understanding of customer and market intricacies and requirements
- Able to set clear direction and communicate change
- Able to resolve conflicts and effectively solve problems
- Able to effectively coordinate cross functionally and with external parties in the area
- Able to implement & execute sales strategies and programs (and/or new Company policies)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Efficient team building skills
- Ability to interact with any level within the organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team.
- Able to establish and maintain good customer service with internal and external customers
- Able to learn sales processes and systems.
- Analytical and quantitative skill set
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Able to use initiative
- Able to lead by example
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline Till Role is filled