An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer
We are looking for a Business Development Research and Marketing Engineer to:
- Undertake market intelligence across the oil and gas industry
- Identifying new markets, constantly looking for growth opportunities for the company
- Identify and develop relationships with potential clients and decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with potential clients
- Set up meetings with clients and decision makers
- Participate in bid pricing to win business
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging productive networks
- Analyzing the market and the risks associated with it
- Preparing presentations, proposals and other sales pitches for interacting with clients
- Conduct from time to time market research studies and forecasting of oil and gas markets including strategic investments and market optimization trends
- Provide a clear understanding and interpretation of oil and gas industry competitive market place
- Proven track record in sales and new business development activities and achievement.
- Strong presentation/communication skills with good understanding of business to business environment
- A good University Degree in any Engineering discipline, with minimum of 7 years working experience with at least 5 years in oil and gas industry. An MBA Degree and ability to speak and write French fluently will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] and use the position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st June, 2019.
Note: Please if you don’t meet the criteria above do not apply.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!