A leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company, as a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary – Administrative
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings
- Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, e.g. legal
- Writing reports
- Collating information
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- Maintaining current awareness about company law
- Management of the company’s premises and facilities
- Office management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software.
- Commercial awareness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- The ability to take the initiative.
- A flexible and practical approach to work.
- Discretion and diplomacy.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 5 years’ working experience as a company secretary.
- Proven experience as a Company Secretary and Legal Counsel in business environment.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law, legal requirements and procedures.
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation.
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Outstanding communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 17th May, 2018.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!