DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Information Technology Consulting Group with Pan African Operations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Computer Analyst/Forensic Investigator
- The Forensic Computer Analyst will be responsible for investigating data breaches, security incidents and criminal activity.
- The role will entail periodic secondment to the Police force and other law enforcement agencies, or specialist computer forensic companies and investigative teams.
- The Forensic Computer Analyst will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Present findings of on-going incidents to other members in the investigation team, law enforcement agencies and clients
- Keep up to date with evolving cyber-crime methods and developments within the digital forensics field
- Undergo security checks and vetting procedures
- Obtain relevant ISO Accreditations.
- In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Use a range of forensic tools and software to extract and analyze data
- Deal with highly sensitive or confidential data or images
- Recover damaged, deleted or access hidden, protected or encrypted files
- Unlock digital images that are locked to hide the identity of a place or person
- Examine data from mobile phones and satellite navigation systems to trace people or places
- Follow electronic data trails to reveal links or communication between individual or groups
- Collect information and evidence in a legally admissible way
- Write technical reports based on findings and, if required, give evidence in court as an expert witness
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Experience conducting security assessments and penetration testing.
- Must be able to conduct exams on compromised computers and servers.
- Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks, and multiple platforms is desirable.
- Ability to articulate in written and oral communication.
- Detail-oriented and must be able to interact with other staff and clients, in person and over the phone.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are vital.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Great investigative Skills.
- A Bachelors’ degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be familiar with standard computer operating systems, networks and hardware as well as security software and document-creation applications.
- Expertise in ethical hacking and intrusion techniques and prior experience with security testing and computer system diagnostics.
- Excellent analytical skills, highly conscious of details and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Knowledge of information systems security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; electronic mail systems, Microsoft Office applications; intrusion tools; and computer forensic tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!