DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Information Technology Consulting Group with Pan African Operations is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Computer Analyst/Forensic Investigator
- The Forensic Computer Analyst will be responsible for investigating data breaches, security incidents and criminal activity.
- The role will entail periodic secondment to the Police force and other law enforcement agencies, or specialist computer forensic companies and investigative teams.
- The Forensic Computer Analyst will report directly to the Chief Technical Officer.
- Present findings of on-going incidents to other members in the investigation team, law enforcement agencies and clients
- Keep up to date with evolving cyber-crime methods and developments within the digital forensics field
- Undergo security checks and vetting procedures
- Obtain relevant ISO Accreditations.
- In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, the successful Candidate will:
- Use a range of forensic tools and software to extract and analyze data
- Deal with highly sensitive or confidential data or images
- Recover damaged, deleted or access hidden, protected or encrypted files
- Unlock digital images that are locked to hide the identity of a place or person
- Examine data from mobile phones and satellite navigation systems to trace people or places
- Follow electronic data trails to reveal links or communication between individual or groups
- Collect information and evidence in a legally admissible way
- Write technical reports based on findings and, if required, give evidence in court as an expert witness
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Experience conducting security assessments and penetration testing.
- Must be able to conduct exams on compromised computers and servers.
- Proficiency in conducting live analysis on networks, and multiple platforms is desirable.
- Ability to articulate in written and oral communication.
- Detail-oriented and must be able to interact with other staff and clients, in person and over the phone.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are vital.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Great investigative Skills.
- A Bachelors’ degree in IT or Computer Science.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must be familiar with standard computer operating systems, networks and hardware as well as security software and document-creation applications.
- Expertise in ethical hacking and intrusion techniques and prior experience with security testing and computer system diagnostics.
- Excellent analytical skills, highly conscious of details and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Knowledge of information systems security; network architecture; general database concepts; document management; hardware and software troubleshooting; electronic mail systems, Microsoft Office applications; intrusion tools; and computer forensic tools.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2019.