Stresert Services Limited is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will manage the company’s social media presence and perform the following duties:
- Initiate staff education to promote their involvement in daily campaigns and other online promotional activities;
- Identify the company’s target market and create new leads through brand development;
- Identify the challenges of the business in terms of social media presence and set clear goals for Management’s approval;
- Come up with promotional, engagement and conversion strategies for the company’s online platforms
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic, including monthly feedback;
- Compile monthly reports for Management using KPIs such as (i) Audience growth (ii) Content reach (iii) Feedback (iv) New leads, etc.
- Engage all the latest social media apps including LinkedIn, Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram, etc. in building a strong online brand for the company;
- Development of brand awareness and building of an online reputation for the company;
- Administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality contents;
- Create a regular publishing schedule and create a daily calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns;
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic;
- Engage the company’s online audience by engaging in dialogues and answering related questions where appropriate;
- Engage engagement strategies that are proven by metrics;
Qualifications and Experience
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics;
- Good understanding of graphics design is a PLUS
- Knack to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues, etc.
- Relevant educational Degree;
- At least five (5) years of traceable work experience in managing social media campaigns for companies;
- Knowledge of relevant online marketing channels for companies/businesses (corporate) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios;
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application;
- Strategic in decision making;
- Excellent communication skills;
Attractive and negotiable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and must include a list of past and recent jobs/clients in their Application to: email@example.com using ‘ATTS-2019’ as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.