British International School – A leading Nigerian International Secondary school, situated on a large purpose-built campus in the heart of one of Africa’s liveliest cities, offers a broad and balanced education to students aged between eleven and eighteen. The school is coeducational and accepts both day students and boarders.
For September 2019, we seek to appoint an able and experienced teacher for the position below:
Job Title: French Teacher
- The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and positive teacher who is able to work as part of a team.
- He/she will be expected to teach French to Cambridge (CIE) IGCSE.
- Previous experience in delivering the British curriculum is essential.
- Experience in an International School setting as well asthe abilityto delivera second MFL is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should contact the “HR Department” via: [email protected] and request a Job Description and person specification. Those documents will be emailed to the candidate.
Candidates should send their Applications directly to “The Principal” at: [email protected] with reference “French Vacancy”.
All applications must include:
- A letter detailing what each candidate believes he/she can bring to the role, When writing your support statement, please refer to the job description and person specification provided.
- An up to date curriculum vitae with the full contact details of three referees. Please note that one referee must be the Candidates most recent headteacher.
- A recent passport Sized photograph.
Application Deadline 6th June, 2019.