Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales
- Responsible for the development and performance of the Sales team and activities in the organisation and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the sales area and contributes to the development of new product/service lines for clients.
- Develops effective training programs that teach members of the sales team (including agents) how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Gathering market and customer information to evaluate customer research, market conditions, and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Develop an up-to-date knowledge of the characteristics, strengths and weaknesses of Alpha Mead Development Company Products & Services.
- Develop a good knowledge of the FM and Real Estate market; demand competition and prices.
- Identifying strategic business opportunities for the company to generate revenue.
- Building market recognition and customer base in primary location.
- Coordination of Sales activities for the company in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Building a detailed understanding of client’s products, services and capabilities, as well as of our competitors and current and prospective customers in the Real Estate Market.
- Develops and implements sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
Profile and Skill Sets
- At least a B.Sc in a relevant field of study.
- Candidate must have at least 10 years sales experience, out of which 7 years must be in Real Estate products.
- Coaching – helping team members reach their full sales potential, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job
- Salesmanship – sales skills are fundamental, as the job holder is required to train his/her sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make sale on a regular basis.
- Team management – it is the responsibility of the Head, Sales to oversee both the sales team and external sales agents and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met.
- Communication skills – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales agents, and other managers is essential for effective performance. Ability to establish relationships with peers, internal and external customers and vendors.
- Business acumen – an understanding of how the business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales is important for this position. The job holder must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a leadership mindset.
- Performance management – must plan and implement sales objectives and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
- Ability to prepare and present a comprehensive marketing report.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft
- PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, with the ability to prepare and present a comprehensive sales report.
- Good professional appearance and attitude.
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful and dependable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st May 2019.