An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Head, Training & Development
Reports To: Head, Manpower
- Supervise the design and development of training programmes per client requirements
- Bidding for training RFQs
- Develop, articulate and oversee the implementation of a business strategy for the Training Unit
- Market and sell relevant training programmes and develop business opportunities with existing and potential clients on a continuous basis.
- Designing of clients’ production/maintenance-based engineering courses
- Engagement of expert engineering instructors from the US, UK, etc.
- Managing the entire spectrum of training operations for every course organized by the department
Qualification and Experience
- A first Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum Experience: 5years of experience in a similar position.
- Member of CIPM is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of their mail.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate shall be contacted.