Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Network Security Analyst
Job ID: 39660
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
- Ensure that all incidents are responded to, actioned and resolved within the required MTTR. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user,
- It is imperative that the necessary housekeeping table on an hourly/daily/weekly/monthly basis as per the job requirements
- Provide high level competency with regards to mainframe IT security systems
- The management of, and provision of expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems.
- To Provide an operational IT Security support to ensure that the bank is not compromised in anyway. The operation support includes anti-virus, intrusion detection, key management as well as the delivery of and content scanning of all internet mail incoming and outgoing.
- Configure Install and Support all Security Software
- Responsible for administration of the firewall and monitoring of security tools
- Responds to Security incidents and coordinates with the Head IT Security to develop Security Strategies
- Stays current with technological changes that affect the security of the network, computers and other equipment
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First degree in Information Technology and Computer Sciences
- CCNA, CCNP, CISSP
- 3 – 4 years experience in IT security, communication or Network.
- Expert Knowledge of a variety of network management tools, test equipment, circuits and routers.
- Extensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stacks and firewall security in an inter-networking environment.
- Knowledge of quality of Service and experience designing/implementing QoS in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge in checkpoint, Cisco firewalls, switches and routers
- The management of, and provision of expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of information security controls and management strategies to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!