IHS, the largest independent tower company in the EMEA Region, are currently recruiting for a Technical Procurement Manager. In this role, you liaise with key internal customers across the Technical function to determine product and service needs while managing stakeholder relationships, monitoring business trends, and sourcing new products and services to help achieve business goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Technical Procurement
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide support and advice to users on all aspects of budgeting, cost control, internal and external reporting, conflict management, variation orders, invoicing, planning, and general procurement.
- Supervise the tender process: preparation, issue, receipt, and review. Evaluate and adjudicate on all tenders.
- Supervise the process for Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ), and Request for Proposal (RFP). Also supervise invoicing, purchase orders, and maintenance of relevant data.
- Benchmark and report prices on a regular basis.
- Implement whole lifecycle procurement policy decisions within IHS based on project procurement plans and sourcing strategies.
- Develop category profiles and competitive procurement strategies with the overall objectives of driving sales growth, reducing total costs, and managing business risks.
- Support execution of strategic procurement projects, including building and leading cross-functional and/ or cross-regional teams.
- Analyze markets, model costs, design value chains, and scope make-buy scenarios/ options/ decisions.
- Promote and drive use of e-procurement, e-bidding, and e-auction across assigned categories.
- Act as primary interface with strategic suppliers at the regional level and own supplier relationships for procurement purposes.
- Organize and coordinate tender/ bidding process: obtain quotations, negotiate best terms, lead the supplier selection process, and ensure signing of the subcontract and supplementary agreements between IHS and subcontractors/ suppliers.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- First degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, Logistics, and/ or related disciplines.
- +10-12 years’ cognate experience with progressively higher levels of responsibility.
- Relevant professional certifications will be an added advantage.
- Customer Focus
- Be Bold
- Negotiation Skills
- Supply Chain Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Networking
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Commercial Competence & Business Acumen
- Analytical Thinking
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork & Collaboration
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!