RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midwife/Nurse
- We are looking for an experienced and caring midwife to join our healthcare team
- The Midwife will be responsible for the physical, mental, and emotional care of their patients during delivery.
- Educate patients on health, nutrition, and family planning
- Perform tests to obtain information about patients’ medical conditions
- Monitor patient’s vital signs and heart rate during birth
- Study patient history and health assessments
- Communicate stages of birth to family members
- Explain and demonstrate breastfeeding techniques.
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery and any other related field
- Must be registered as a nurse in the state
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 21st June, 2019.