School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Business Analyst
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer, the Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, and should be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- The Executive Assistant will be a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. The individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Business Analyst must be very analytical and strategic in his contribution to meetings, documentation and policy making procedures. The individual must possess cognitive ability to read in between the lines in order to come up with the most strategic sense of direction in any given situation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and COO including; managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; copying, reviewing outside mail, scanning and filing documents, screening phone calls and visitors, updating Outlook contacts, maintaining executive files, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Anticipates the executives’ needs and proactively brings together appropriate people and resources to support the executive in addressing these issues.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhances executives’ and company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Represents the executives by welcoming visitors, answering questions and meeting requests directed to the executive office.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and all staff meetings.
- Manages external contacts on behalf of the Senior Management; proactively understanding who they are, who the primary contacts are, and keeping track of periodic communication needed for primary contacts.
- Improves quality organizational results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Effectively handles Board of Directors related activities and communications with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy and confidentiality.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by both Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer
- Manages the Company Library
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Company start-up experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and superior writing and report presentation skills are essential
- Polished professional having significant experience (minimum 3 years) supporting a C-level fast paced executive
- High level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrated success where personal results and accountability are evident
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Can operate independently and remotely from a supervisor
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient with technology including mobile devices
Application Deadline 8th June, 2019.
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Procurement of Inventory:
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organizational partnerships
- Ability to prepare and compile purchase requisition for local/ retail orders
- Ability to investigate qualitative and quantitative discrepancies between goods ordered/purchased and received
- Accurately process good receipts
- Obtain quotations from different suppliers for comparison
- Accurately prepare and process purchase orders
Category Management – Inventory Management and Quality Control:
- Hold meetings with vendors to manage their performance
- Evaluate prospective suppliers before signing them up
- Ensure timely delivery of orders by third party vendors
- Regular visit to vendors’ stores to monitor production progress to ensure deadlines’ are met
- Ability to categorize your spend according to tailored SKUs (Stock Keeping Units) to meet current demands and ensure pricing is competitive
- Ensure these factors -quality, service, risk and cost – as it relates to the company’s culture on excellence are maintained on every purchase
- Ability to source for new and variety of SKUs
- Vendor Management – Monitoring and Evaluating of Suppliers
- Maintain all records of purchased goods- costs, deliveries and Inventories
- Update purchase details of orders and deliveries on Quick Books
- Periodic market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Frequently update data on suppliers’ products and prices
- Maintain and updates suppliers’ database- soft and hard copies
- Consistent Drive to achieve and surpass targets against all internal or external standards of excellence
- Continuous dedication to improve work in your department – procurement and production process
- Effective monitoring of Delivery Schedules of Locally
Produce/Source items to both Marketing and Retail Departments:
- Follows through on outlets’ needs and requests
- Prompt sending of approved order to supplier and follow up with invoice
- Efficiency in performing purchases on QuickBooks for ordered goods
- Proficiency in the use QuickBooks for daily work demands
- Apply in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks and analysis provided to assess inventory requirements and translate this into responsive and effective procurement solutions
- Minimum qualification is HND or B.Sc in any field but proven work experience in a similar field is required.
- Interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders- suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Able to influence and explore positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptances by all parties- vendors, customers and the company
- Able to manage multiple vendors to meet required the Company’s demands
- Taking Initiative to explore various options to meet the Company’s strategic procurement objectives
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skill
- Excellent Written Communication Skill
- Interpersonal Skills- how well does he/she relates with colleagues, subordinates and superiors
- Gender- Male preferably
- Age between: 23-26
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!