Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry. By combining our passion for people with the power of today’s intelligent machines, we support people and organizations to realize their true potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety & Security Manager
Reference number: JOb0117527
Location: Abuja (with frequent travel to project location or based on business needs)
Job Category: Legal
Job Type: Contract
- The Safety & Security Manager Position will support the VSO Nigeria Country Program in identifying, analyzing, and mitigating safety and security risks in order to facilitate access for country level developmental and humanitarian programming in Nigeria and to ensure VSO operates within acceptable safety and security risk levels
- To do this the post holder will work with the program and operations employee, volunteers, partners and consultants to ensure that these stakeholders are supported /oriented and comply with the existing safety and security protocols of VSO Nigeria.
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
- Ability to be open minded and respectful
- Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
- Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
- Ability to seek and share knowledge Equal Opportunities VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
- N3,850,000 per year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.