Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT) is a leading Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. Wipro delivers winning business outcomes through its deep industry experience and a 360 degree view of “Business through Technology” – helping clients create successful and adaptive businesses. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, a practitioner’s approach to delivering innovation, and an organization wide commitment to sustainability, Wipro has a workforce of over 140,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Engineer/Tester – Application Assurance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Application Security Code Review – SAC
- Design these tests and tools to try to break into security-protected applications and networks to probe for vulnerabilities
- Good Knowledge on Telecom Domain.
- Should be able to develop technological solution for the intended delivery competency to meet enterprise business requirements
- Should have developed reusable artifacts like architecture components, vendor neutral technology frameworks, best practices and standards for the technology for the intende delivery competency
- Should be able to foresee and handle technological integration, internationalization, exceptions and performance issues as part of developing technological solutions
- Have Experience and understanding of SSAS,OLAP cube and Architecture. Strong knowledge in other Microsoft server technologies.
- Should be able to define Road map for customer in BI solutions
- Qualification: Engineering Course (preferred) / Any Degree
- Experience Range : 3+ years of experience in developing technology level solutions like architecture, framework, etc.
- He/She would be required to understand complex IT structure and provide innovative technology solutions. You would be an authority in architecting solutions for large enterprises and should have demonstrated experience of successful implementations.
- You should be able to engage Sr. IT team of customer in helping them achieve their goals on SOA, IT Security and Compliance. Strong skills in developing solutions on SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, ProClarity on SQL Server (2000/2005).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online