Millar Cameron – Our client, a highly renowned Marine Logistics Company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
As the Technical Manager you will be responsible for overlooking all the technical functions within the region ,this includes:
- Appoint and manage subcontractors for vessel maintenance and services.
- Charter Technical Audits- supervision, investigation, point of contact in developing client relations
- Statutory Compliance should be met in every aspect be it port state control, vessels with class society among other responsibilities.
- Training and Development when it comes your team.
- Vessel Management, the technical part as well as overall management of the process. This includes monitoring, managing, budgeting and reporting
- Vessel Maintenance (Planned & Preventive) and Repair Management:
- Health, Environmental and Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Vessel Dry-docking – start to end process
- Vendor Technical Relations- everything ranging from evaluation of spare parts, requisition, supply , maintenance and safe operations of the vessel
- Handles warranty claims for vessels where applicable.
- Liaising with clients, crew and local stakeholders.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!