Kaiglo Stores Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Planning and supervising all the operational functions of the company. Also responsible for all administrative functions, including operations, management, process improvement, identifying various compliance issues and strategic planning and development.
- Provide support to all business units including administrative, financial and human resource departments.
- Ensure that operational activities are executed within the allotted budget and timelines.
- Perform budget allocation and expense management for all business operational activities.
- Conduct regular operational reviews and audits for preventive maintenance.
- Set operational goals to meet or exceed performance expectations.
- Provide guidance to staff in resolving operational issues and problems.
- Ensure resource assignment, work allocation, training development, and performance assessment are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain a strong relationship with customers.
- Conduct regular meetings with staffs to discuss operational updates, ideas, and issues.
- Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
- Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree from either management or engineering courses.
- Good data analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skill, Critical thinking skill, and Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 35
- Must be willing to travel.
Job Title: Lead Marketing Strategist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Are you an ambitious Marketing Strategist looking for an opportunity to advance your career and take on new challenges? If you have a high level of drive, commitment and passion; if you are savvy with social media trends, we have the perfect job for you!
- We are looking for a Lead Marketing Strategist who will join our marketing team and take on the full responsibility of setting specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities and consumer preferences to support campaign creations
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the overall direction and business goals
- Develop and maintain digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Track and measure marketing outcomes including marketing activities, response, leads, sales, retention, and ROI
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, budget requests, projects, and marketing plans
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
- Previous working experience as a lead Marketing Strategist for (1) year minimum.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentational skills
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 30.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th May, 2019.