Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Workshop
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Head of Technical
- To ensure effective management and utilization of company vehicles and material handling equipment.
- Sending quarterly report of workshop KPI’s to the Technical Senior Manager
- Ensuring adherence to HSE standards
- Ensures compliance with FSMS related activities in the department
- Effective maintenance and management of all company fleet, including material handling equipment
- Liaising with external repair Centres (Service Centres) to ensure efficient & effective attention for the fleet at all time.
- Coordinating activities of the pool car scheme for good service delivery
- Ensuring and controlling prompt delivery of water & diesel to residences
- Ensuring effective spare parts & inventory management
- To manage/control Lagos & Satellite Workshop Technical staff.
- Carrying out periodic inspection/evaluation of vehicles in Lagos & up country
- HND/BSc/M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years post graduate experience in fleet maintenance and workshop management
- Practical Automobile repairs
- Fleet Maintenance
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge sharing
- Team player
- Attention for details
- Technical skills
- Analytic skills
- Tolerance for routine
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th June, 2019.
- When the page open Click “Manager – Workshop” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection process ensures that we do not recruit anyone who does not meet our requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not apply if you feel your actual profile does not correspond to our requirements. We regularly have new job openings, if this isn’t a job for you, you could come back at a later date to see if there are suitable jobs available.