Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims. Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Storekeeper
Type of contract: 6 months contract / 208 hours / month
Start date: ASAP
The EPREP Pharmacy Storekeeper is based in Abuja with frequent travel throughout Nigeria, particularly Northern part of the country. (20% MSF Abuja Office and 80% Field).
Main purpose of the position
- Execute the pharmacy/medical warehouse storing activities in order to keep pharmacy stock above security level and following recommended conditions (temperature, humidity, etc.) under the supervision of the Pharmacy Supervisor, and in collaboration with the logistics team.
- Control warehouse facilities in order to ensure materials good keeping conditions and cleanliness of premises
- Receive, treats and delivers ePrep Pharma request for exploratory mission.
- Support the other MSF Projects pharmacy management if ePrep Team is deployed along this Project
- Participate in the training of a local Pharmacy Storekeeper according length and location of the intervention
- Ensure return and inventory of all medical items in ePrep Stock at the end of an exploratory mission and/or an intervention and provide related pharmacy report.
- Ensure packing, loading and delivery of ePrep Pharma request for intervention.
- Support the ePrep Team intervention on ground by setting basic pharmacy good practice within the project
- Education: Essential, Secondary School. Desirable, medical related studies.
- Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
- Competencies: Results Teamwork Flexibility Commitment Stress management
- Experience: Essential previous experience of at least 2 years in similar or relevant positions
- Language: Fluent in spoken and written English is preferred and Hausa is an advantage
Monthly Gross salary of 147,400 Naira (One hundred forty seven thousand four hundred naira only) plus 13th month allowance equivalent to 1 month of gross salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject as “EPREP Pharmacy Storekeeper’’.
26 Olu Agabi,
Applications must be in English and include:
- Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
- Updated contact details and ID
- Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
- Only complete and relevant applications will be considered in the process.
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- Paper application: No document will be given back to the applicant. Only provide copies
Application Deadline 6th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!