Nester is an advanced electronic Proof of Delivery Solution, a web app and mobile solution for effective and efficient real-time driver performance monitoring and delivery confirmation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- You would be required to provide premium service in order to push the sales of Nester Solutions products. You would act as an intermediary between the company and its clientele.
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Customer Aquisition (Ecommerce Businesses)
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available to clients.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Makes necessary phone calls and meetings to help sales.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits.
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service.
- You should be able to deliver impressive work within set timelines.
- You should understand confidentiality and treat all other team members in ways that encourage mutual respect and inclusion.
- Applicants must reside very close to Lekki or close to Ikeja.
- You should be able to hit the ground running on tasks with little or no guidance.
- You should critically and creatively think of ideas to solve problems.
- You should be willing to take ownership of responsibilities and be willing to go the extra mile to get work done.
- You should be able to proactively detect blockers in your projects and create ways to solve them.
Work from your convenience you don’t have to report at the office. (Salary based; Monthly target applies).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!