Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Training Specialist – Seller University (Jumia)
Job type: Full time
- As a Training Specialist. your primary responsibility is to plan, develop and conduct interactive and impact blended learning experiences, leveraging Instructor-led training, self-study, e-learning, social media and mobile solutions, to achieve measurable training for Jumia sellers.
In Particular you will;
- Ensure that the Jumia University platform is maintained to the highest of standards at all time with the most updated and relevant materials geared towards the seller journey.
- Track and Report Sellers Performance on all training platforms.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Identify and assess future and current seller training needs by analyzing seller performance and seller journey, and understanding seller pain points.
- Develop education materials & programs for Jumia Sellers so they have strong knowledge of Seller Center platform.
- Primarily responsible for management of Jumia Seller Digital library (website).
- Facilitate training sessions for Jumia sellers offline and online.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Powerpoint & Excel)
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a training role, covering both technical and soft skills training; experience in retail is an asset.
- Expertise in developing, planning, implementing and assessing training.
- Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter.
- Skilled in use of training technology for delivery and use of technology for development of training materials and general work deliverables.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply