Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Location: Lagos/Port Harcourt – Rivers
- To strategize the increase in sales revenues, building clients profile across all region and maintain customer relationships within an assigned region area.
- Achieves regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining regional sales system improvements; implementing change.
- Supervise sales teams, channel sales partners, corporate sales, territory sales managers
- Recruit sales teams for territories
- Meets regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/B.A in Business, Marketing or any related field.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Territories Management,
- Presentation Skills,
- Performance Management,
- Emphasizing Excellence,
- Results Driven,
- Sales Planning.
- Proven experience in telecom/ISP
- Minimum of 7 years in a managerial position
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Excel/Word, PPT
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Job Title: Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyse and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritisation of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Assist in analysing existing process and strengthen the same
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Job Title: Account Officer
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis and provide NAV for all investments.
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports for SEC.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND
- 3-4 years of experience
Job Title: Corporate Enterprise Manager
Location: Lagos/Port Harcourt
- A Candidate who will be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- An applicant who can collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- An Applicant who will ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- A Candidate that will Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- An Applicant who can compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- An Applicant who will ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- A Candidate who can prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- An Applicant who can organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Overseeing the hiring and training of their firm’s sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- In performing their duties, corporate sales managers reach out to customers through emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients where they highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
- To be effective on his/her role, the corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in a Business-related field.
- 5-7 years of experience from ISP (Internet Service Provider) telecoms industry.
Job Title: Account/Internal Audit Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are urgently in need of the service of an experienced Accountant / Internal Audit Officer in our PH office.
- Ensuring proper accounting of fixed asset transactions
- Conduct regular fixed asset physical verification exercise
- Ensuring that fixed asset register is always reconciled with physical asset verification
- Goods receipt: goods receipt into restricted store
- Goods receipt into asset register
- Capitalization of Asset under construction
- Asset transfer
- Asset disposal
- Asset scrapping
- B.Sc / HND or its equivalent in Accounting
- ICAN or ACCA is an advantage
- Good excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Inclination to learn and grow
- Minimum of 4 years experience in an Accounting job is required
- Team player.
Application Deadline 19th May, 2019.