Katawa Properties Limited has delivered some of West African’s most progressive commercial developments, including the iconic Farmland use Development, Lagos – Ogun, respectively. Owning residential, commercial, industrial & retail estate properties across Nigeria, Katawa Properties Ltd also develops properties for Industries, Farmers, Hotels and other joint ventures. Katawa Properties Ltd is supported by its experienced development and leasing teams, which manage the large portfolio of properties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
Job Title: Sales Manager
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Job Title: Secretary
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters,direct inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Manage schedules and calendars, arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings,prepare meeting documents.
- Coordinate conferences, complete conference registrations for company employees, make travel arrangements for office personnel.
- Maintain content management system.
- Maintain budget and purchase supplies for the office, track inventory of office supplies.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence and reports,compile data and prepare reports.
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure proper spelling and grammar as well as compliance with company policy, recommend revisions as needed
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers, keep such information confidential.
- Read secretarial publications and attend workshops to improve skills over time.
- Fulfill other secretarial duties as needed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.