Tijmaf Innovation Services is a business management firm, majorly into ICT Education, Installation and Consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance.
- You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus.
Location: LagosJob Description
- We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
- If you have good communication skills and would like to gain sales and marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
- Research market trends and competition.
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Address payment issues.
- Identify new revenue prospects.
- Familiarity with Client Relationship Systems (CRM).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Time-management abilities.
- BSc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Job Title: Administration Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field.
- Proven experience as administration manager.
Job Title: System Administrator
- We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
- Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- nstall and configure software and hardware.
- Manage network servers and technology tools.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- B.Sc/B.A in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!