Kharima Integrated Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
- We are searching for a perceptive, creative Administrative Manager to oversee office operations and administrative staff members.
- The Administrative Manager will hire, train, and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- You will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
- You must be focused on ensuring attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
- You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
Job Title: Brand and Communication Manager
- The Communications Manager is responsible for managing all internal and external communications for the company ensuring its messages are consistent.
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, Marketing and Online.
- Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline.
- Writing press releases for local and national media.
- Adapting press releases for international syndication ensuring stories translate to differing international markets.
- Monitoring press stories relating to the company and its brand and maximising opportunities for positive PR and playing down any negative PR.
- Collating and analysing current communications and messages and ensuring consistency.
- Communicating brand to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Overseeing the annual communications budget and ensuring its use is fully maximised.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- As a digital marketing manager you are responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
- He or she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- The digital marketing manager will also identify and evaluate new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.