Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
Job Title: CCNA – Channel Account Manager – B2B
Position ID: 11357
Location: Ibadan (All locations)
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Not Indicated
Job Purpose and Summary
- The Candidate would be Canon’s representative at the Tier-2 level, responsible for a dedicated channel(s).
- Tier-2 is defined as the reseller of Canon Products who purchases Canon products from Canon’s designated distributors (business partners) and will be reposible for: Channel Penetration, Demand Generation, Brand Visibility and Enhance Canon MASH in Ibadan.
What We Give
- Introduce Canon Products at the account utilizing the relationship established with T2 dealer.
- Product training to Tier 2 Salesmen and Merchandisers.
- Carry out demand generation activities like Events & Seminars.
- Prepare the Marketing Activity Calendar in coordination with the Country Manager and the Tier 1 partner.
- Appoint / Work with local marketing agency to carry out planned activities in the local market in coordination with Marcom team adhering to Canon brand and corporate guidelines.
- Monitor the Channel Partner program in the country with regular mechanism of Sell out reporting.
- Enhance Canon’s brand awareness in the market by improving In store visibility, development of localized POS materials and display stands.
- Propose, and Support PMs / BDMs in planning and organizing of local product launch events.
- With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition.
- We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us.
- You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Channel, Account and Competition Mapping.
- Establish Tier 2 contacts and business relationships with the right representatives of the Tier 2 partner (Account Decision Makers).
What We Ask
- We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it.
- We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world. Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communication skills and requisite diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
Previous Experience, Education and Job Learning
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role within the Printing Industry – essential.
- B2B Background and knowledge of market environments – very desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and the local language – essential.
- High level of written and spoken communications – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Based in Nigeria – essential.
You will need:
- Drive for results – Focus on the customer – Apply Business Acumen – Communicate effectively – Negotiate & Influence
- The ideal candidate is a Nigerian National, based in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply