GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfil GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Operations Support Specialist
Ref Id: 3283533
- The General Operations Support Specialist is responsible for the SSA Demand Planning Process for the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- You will serve as the primary operations contact to aggregate material demands and feed that information into the S&OP constituencies for both Capacity and Financial Business Planning.
- The S&OP process is the business process of choice to frame and make strategic growth decisions that facilitate Power Services achieving its revenue and margin goals.
- Work with Sales/commercial and Operations team to aggregate regional material demands and form a comprehensive SSA unconstrained demand view.
- Coordinate and lead Regional Demand Reviews on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain data quality metrics & reports on Regional Demand.
- Coordinate with regional and HQ stakeholders in S&OP to understand and define regional material requirements to facilitate financial growth.
- Develop and maintain data quality metrics & reports on SSA Demand.
- Work with Finance and the forecasting team to define and understand material, revenue and margin gaps against SSA Operations Plans.
- Coordinate with the regional and HQ teams to share Demand Review information across the S&OP process- Product Management Review, Supply Review, Internal Reconciliation (IRR) & Business Management Reviews (BMR). Share demand data in:
- Product Management Review
- Supply Review
- IRR / BMR
- Link up with the SSA Operations Leader on new product introduction (NPI) needs in the region and communicate with HQ to drive the development.
- Work with PS Commercialization Leaders, Marketing and Product Management to leverage product lifecycle information to develop a 3-5 years capital campaign forecast.
- Liaise with the execution team (project managers, contract managers, operation team) to ensure parts availability& logistics coordination for the quarter.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales, commercial, product line, operations and/or marketing experience in the B2B environment.
- Minimum of 1 year experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in the implementation of complex projects relating to material allocation or planning.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering or Finance or other related field.
- Process oriented with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a cross functional team environment
- Ability to make decisions with incomplete and ambiguous information.
- GB Certified (GE employees only)
- Knowledge of Excel, Hyperion, Oracle, SAP, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Steam and Generator related products and services
- Strong project management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and data analysis experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply