Gulf Treasures Limited is a registered Oil and Gas Company in Nigeria. We major on importation and retailing of Clean Petroleum Products (CPP) with fleet of trucks for seamless delivery to our retail outlets and other end users.
We are advancing to exploration, to be among the key players in the upstream and manufacturing sector in Nigeria and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Assistant
- Installation of hard ware component
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of graphics design and IT certification is an added advantage.
- B.Sc /HND/ND in Computer Science/Engineering or any related discipline.
- 1-3 years proven experience as an IT Support.
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge in CCTV installations
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other language
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th June, 2019.