Green Field Health Management Limited, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Hospital accreditation; Quality assurance visitations; Vetting of bills; Medical claims; Issuing of authorization codes; Client and Hospital visitation; Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence; Good critical thinking skills; clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules; Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Cognate experience working with a Health Maintenance Organizationis an added advantage
- Age: Not more than 35 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to our email: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.