Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is Nigeria’s pioneering serviced office provider. The company offers fully furnished, state of the art executive office suites coupled with meeting and conference room facilities.
The company allows its clients to be at the helm of their globally expanding business with all the benefits of a state of the art office, at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. The company removes all of the usual roadblocks involved in operating an international office so its clients can focus on their core business.
The company is now seeking to recruit for the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager – Co-Sharing Workspace
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Abuja Office.
- You will manage the branch personnel and ensure efficient operations on a day-to-day basis.
- You will improve productivity and streamline branch activities to maximise results and achieve peak performance levels.
- You will evaluate employee performance and provide feedback and coaching as needed.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Organising marketing activities and events for the firm and increasing brand awareness for the company in Abuja and its environ.
- Interacting with clients on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the industry.
- Managing budgets, allocating funds, and defining financial objectives.
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards.
- Degree-qualified, you must have 5+ years of managerial experience.
- Ability to meet set goals, good knowledge of industry rules and regulations, results driven attitude, strong leadership skills, strong client service skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, outstanding organisation skills, attention to details and basic computer skills are all essential to the success of this role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!