Stalwarts Logistics is a logistics management company and transportation forwarder that commenced operations in Nigerian The company is a privately held, non-union corporation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
Requirements and Qualifications
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!