Owotecsho Enterprise – Our company is a business development consulting firm that provide customized solution for the formulation. We assist clients in creating and managing strategic relationships and alliances with other organization, including startups to multinational companies, research institutions, and government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Staff
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum Experience of one year
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!