RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant/Program Coordinator
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employee Status: Regular
Industry: Private Sector
Career Level: Intermediate
- Our organization is looking for a well-organized, multitasking, detail-oriented Program Coordinator/Executive Assistance to manage our programs, tasks and provide administrative assistance to the Managing Executive.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Managing Partner’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Maintains and keeps current key organizational materials, including staff list, manuals and letterhead
- Works closely and effectively with the Managing Partner to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “weatherglass,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the work environment, keeping the Managing Partner updated
- Planning and coordination of RyteGate program and its activities.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Develops and maintains a prospects contact database to ensure efficient presentation of program information and follow-up.
- Participates in community relations activities and special projects.
- Coordinate company’s special events and publication of RyteGate products on the company’s intranet.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Managing Partner and maintains his calendar, manages his schedule, including scheduling appointments, prioritizing and coordinating meetings, and making travel arrangements, prepares Managing Partner for meetings, ensuring he has all needed materials and information.
- Maintain expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Supports Managing Partner’s work with the Board of Directors, including scheduling Management and Committee meetings, assisting with materials preparation, attending and taking notes at meetings and preparing accurate minutes; distribute meeting minutes to attendees.
- Organizes and maintains Managing Partners electronic files.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Office and Secretarial Studies or any other related course
- Proven experience as program coordinator or Executive Assistance
- Years’ Experience: 3 years and above
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and clients
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point,) office 365 SharePoint etc.
N60,000 – N70,000/month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th June, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!