Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable group of company into Engineering, Construction, Power e.t.c. is seeking to recruit qualified candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when require
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparing Profit and Loss Account
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheet
- Processing invoices
- Must be proficient with the use of Accounting Software such as Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAGE e.t.c
- Must be resident within Lekki and its Environs
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Finance/Account Officer In any of Construction, Engineering Or Real Estate firm
- Must have good knowledge of Managerial and Financial Accounting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: [email protected] using “Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2019.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!