Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Oversee general office operations and ensure office is running smoothly
- Handle the administrative duties
- Ensure proper and accurate book keeping
- Keeping of accounting record
- Supervise other staff to ensure maximum productivity
- Ensuring the office stationery and material supply is sufficient
- First degree in any related discipline with minimum of 2 years experience in office management
- Ability to multitask
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of accounting
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Good organizational skill
Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
- Prepare & maintain projects summary reports
- Preparation of installation quotation
- Attend to all products &services inquiries by both potential and existing clients
- Document & maintain up-to-date records such as customer account information, customers feedback, maintenance feedback, sub-contractor records, project files, maintenance records e.t.c
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting &explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Analyze customers’ needs & collect customers’ information in order to recommend products & services to improve sales
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests for maintenance/installation and other services, communicate same to the appropriate personnel/departments & ensure prompt feedback
- Manages the Company’s activities by planning/scheduling their daily maintenance/installation activities.
- First degree in Business
- Administration or any related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of ERPs
- Knowledge of Project Management.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Magodo, Lagos
- Keep office reception tidy and presentable at all times
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address enquiries about Company’s services
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Keep updated records and files
- OND qualification with minimum of 1 year experience
- Friendly and easy going personality
- Good knowledge of office administration
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th May, 2019.
Note: Qualified candidates residing in Magodo and its surroundings are advised to apply.