Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a multi-disciplinary professional firm established in 1980 to carry on business as consultants, accountants and tax experts. Over the years the company has grown with offices strategically located to render services in every area of our company business. Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited is a subsidiary of Sobanjo International, one of the top international business consulting firms in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal/Business Developer
- The successful candidate will Oversee the marketing functions, including development and achievement of plans and strategies for marketing, communications and technology. Contribute to the strategic direction of the organization through the executive team management processes.
- Entrepreneurship Promotions Academy International a subsidiary of Adebola Sobanjo COmpany Limited seeking to employ an experienced Principal/Business Developer who will be responsible for overall effectiveness of the training academy ensuring that the training academy runs smoothly.
- This position provides oversight for the faculties determining and facilitating appropriate instructional support, resources, programming and training.
- Acting as a point of contact for students ensuring a positive student experience.
- This role is also responsible for all business development activities and responsible for the financial planning, budgeting and reporting of the training academy to ensure profitability and sustainability.
- Responsible for the development and marketing of training and ancillary products and services.
- Research, develop and improve on curricula for EPA training programs,
- Communicates with universities, organisations and professional institutions in Nigeria on areas of collaboration on training courses;
- Develops proposals and secures approval from organisations, professional bodies and companies in Nigeria to train students and executives.
- Plans marketing strategies, including digital marketing, social media presence, advertising, promotions and publicity;
- Ensures the development and production of course manuals, CDs and online courses;
- Communicates with potential organizations to identify training needs and prepares training proposals and expression of interest;
- Handles the financial planning, budgeting and reporting of financial activities within the training academy
- Manages training attendance, responds to student inquiries and resolves issues as they arise;
- Develops, encourages and maintains relationships with alumni of the academy and parents;
- Organizes and coordinates social activities including matriculation, graduation and convocation for the academy;
- Optimizes the use of technology in teaching courses and managing the academy;
- Tracks growth plans within the academy and strategically develops the best ways to optimize academy revenue and growth.
- Follow up on Inquiries coming from various sources and develop own sources
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through effective sales operations
- Comply with company regulations, weekly reporting and business analysis
- B.Sc or BA in Education or any other relevant discipline or professional qualification in Accounting, Banking, Taxation etc.
- Master’s degree; business and marketing majors will be an added advantage
- 4 years’ sales and marketing experience in training / learning & development sector (At least 3 years’ as a Manager)
- Willingness to conduct cold-calls and sales pitches & presentations
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Marketing management and strategic planning
- Ability to develop and administer marketing program
- Experience in designing and executing successful training programs
- Good technical proficiency
- Proven experience as Business Development/Marketing/SALES in Training companies
- Customer focused and Strategic mindset
- Strong negotiating skills, interpersonal and influencing skills with proven end results
- Self-motivated, energetic and target driven
- Strong and verifiable written skills with excellent grammar
- Tested organizational abilities
- Presentation skills and well groomed personality
- Competent computer user
- Training Facilitation experience
- leadership and consensus building skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Note: Only Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!