Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Reports to: Admin Supervisor
- Work together with HR team member(s)Develop and implement a human resource plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Research and monitor alongside with team member(s),human resource systems in other organizations within the community.
- Explain and provisions of the personnel policy.
- Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar field
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Good command of English
Job Title: HVAC Sales Engineer
- The Sales Engineer will conduct sales acquisition, project coordination and account management activities of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment (HVAC) of unitary and industrial size products.
- Perform outside sales activities, including travel as required
- Build relationships and establish faithful customer network to achieve market penetration.
- Prepare estimates for equipment, materials, projects, and services. Develop proposals for presentation to customers
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in HVAC, Temperature Controls, and Refrigeration.
- Minimum of two years of documentable sales experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, results and goal-oriented professional.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Auto-cad or equivalent, office products, equipment, and procedures.
- Ability to communicate and sell services, as well as equipment and systems. Capable of successfully closing the sales agreement and provide follow-up to assure sustainably strong customer relationships.
- Proven ability to develop new business and aggressively close sales.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Construction Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reporting to: The Construction Manager
- Ensuring that as-built dossiers comply with all QA/QC requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing the onshore construction schedule and providing feedback to the Construction Manager.
- All structural steel prefabrication, assembly, erection, NDE, PWHT and dimensional controls as per qualified procedures including primary steel members, secondary steel, platforms to equipment, installation aids and painting in accordance with Approved For Construction drawings, applicable Codes and Standards and Specifications
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in an Oil and Gas industry with a strong background in subsea construction activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 7-years post qualification experience in Civil/Structural Engineering and Construction activities
- Demonstrable knowledge of HES
- Ability to explain and teach various skills to both skilled and unskilled workers and volunteers.
- Computer literacy with demonstrated experience in using the Internet and Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel) preferred.
- Ability to climb ladders and scaffolding, maneuver over uneven ground, stand most or all of day
- Strong organizational skills, people skills and attention to detail
- Chartered Engineer or similar education level, with a sound Oil & Gas technical background (multi-discipline) in deep offshore construction
- Credible working relationships within multicultural teams.
- Good knowledge of international subsea design codes / standards and COMPANY general specifications.
Job Title: R&D Analyst
- Should have knowledge of ICH quality guidelines and Pharmacopoeia.
- Should be able to set the specifications for active materials, raw materials and packing materials, in-process and finished products.
- Hands on experience in handling all the analytical equipment like UV / HPLC / UPLC / GC / Particle size analysis / ICPMS.
- Hands on experience in Analytical Method Development for non-Pharmacopoeial products.
- 2-5 Years’ Experience
Key Competencies Required
- Should be able to plan and monitor routine analysis of trial batches, validation batches, stability batches and preparation of reports.
- To co-ordinate with Formulation team and QC to prepare the stability protocols for scale-up / Validation / Tech-Transfer batches.
- Compilation protocols, methods, validation reports and stability reports in-line with CTD requirement.
- Good understanding guidelines for matrixing of Analytical method validations for cut off studies.
- Periodic Calibration of instruments & equipment.
- Transfer of ADL documents (Spec/STP/Report/Stability) during Technology Transfer to site QC.
- Planning of Validations for Tech-Transfer products, preparation of protocols and reports.
- Handling of incidence, OOS and OOT & Furnishing the CAPA.
- Validation of analytical methods for monitoring the specified quality of Formulations for Assay, Dissolution, Related Substances, Stability & Stability Indicating Methods, Content Uniformity, Forced Degradation, Excipient Compatibility.
- Preparation & review of departmental SOPs, Implementation of SOP & general QMS system through training.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!