Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated. The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Slot: 2 OpeningsJob Description
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Preferable a lady between age 18-30years Old Strictly.
- High Dchool Diploma, OND, HND will be a plus
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Proven experience as sales executives role.
- A minimum of 12months sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.